About Dare to Lead™
The most significant finding from Brené’s latest research is that courage is a collection of four skill sets that are teachable, measurable, and observable. The Dare to Lead™ program focuses on developing these courage building skills to help individuals, teams, and organizations move from armored leadership to daring leadership.
Individuals who complete the full Dare to Lead™ program receive a certificate and Dare to Lead™ LinkedIn badge. More information is available on Dr. Brené Brown’s site.
In 2020 we are delivering Dare to Lead™ virtually.
Customize Dare to Lead™ for
We are certified to customize Dare to Lead™ for your organization. Here are some ways to use Dare to Lead™:
- Leadership and team development
- Operationalizing values across your organization
- Organization-wide culture development
- Project team dialogue facilitation
- To support diversity and inclusion efforts
- To develop resilience
- Skills development for new managers and team leaders
- Upskilling company’s internal coaches, mentors and HR business partners
- Keynote inspirational address at conferences or engagement sessions
- In one-to-one coaching
- Off-site residential leadership retreats
We believe leaders need to be brave.
Want more information about Dare to Lead™ ?
Ready to discuss bringing Dare to Lead™ to your organization?